What's New in Homechart: v2023.08
Homechart is now source available! You can take a look at the source code and contribute fixes on GitHub: https://github.com/candiddev/homechart.
We’ve revamped how Budget Category > Target Amounts work:
- Budget > Categories now shows the Target Amount needed for the current month to remain on track with the Target Amount Date
- Budget > Categories now shows the total Target Amount for each Grouping
- Budget > Categories now shows the total Target Amount for each Month
You can use Target Amounts in a variety of ways:
- Save for a vacation
- Assign your minimum budget amounts to cover bills and expenses
- Establish a baseline for your emergency fund
- The Homechart API will now fill in defaults for authAccountID or authHouseholdID if they are not specified for most object types
- Fixed number/currency formatting within tables to be right aligned.
- Fixed Homechart subscriptions expiring incorrectly for self-hosted instances.
- Fixed Household member names not being sorted in selectors.
- Fixed Budget > Categories Budget to Zero not having consistent behavior.
- Fixed Budget > Transactions not being able to select a Budget > Category with spaces in the name.
- Fixed Shop > Items not reflecting the right owner when changing Shop > List value.