What's New in Homechart: v2023.05
Web Push Notification Revamp
We’ve greatly improved our web push notifications so you can do more with them. Most notifications can now be snoozed, and you can now mark Plan > Tasks as completed right from the push notification. Additionally, self-hosted users will now self-host their push notifications, they no longer need to proxy through Homechart Cloud! See the docs for more information.
- Daily Agenda Summaries can now be sent by email. You can turn these off under Settings > Notifications.
- Inventory > Collections now shows the number of items contained within them in the menu. This has not been optimized yet, and it may lead to performance issues with large collections/large number of items. Please let us know if you experience this and we’ll prioritize fixing it. We tested with ~100 items, ~50 collections, and an Android phone–we did not notice any issues.
- Fixed date inputs not showing picker or responding to keyboard inputs correctly.
- Fixed breadcrumb occasionally hiding action buttons.
- Fixed Budget > Categories selecting the wrong date for a target month.
- Fixed Calendar > Events hanging due to a Recurrence calculation loop.
- Fixed Calendar > Events showing the wrong date for events when exported using iCalendar.
- Fixed Cook > Meal Plan not setting the right time for Meal Times.
- Fixed Health > Items and Health > Logs not creating entries for children.
- Fixed Inventory > Item setting the quantity to 0.
- Removed push notification proxy via Cloud Notifications for self-hosted instances. Please use Web Push notifications directly from your instance–we don’t want your private data! See the docs for more information.