What's New in Homechart: v2023.05
May 8, 2023 Mike
Homechart v2023.05 is now available on Homechart Cloud and GitHub
Web Push Notification Revamp
We’ve greatly improved our web push notifications so you can do more with them. Most notifications can now be snoozed, and you can now mark Plan > Tasks as completed right from the push notification. Additionally, self-hosted users will now self-host their push notifications, they no longer need to proxy through Homechart Cloud! See the docs for more information.
- Fixed date inputs not showing picker or responding to keyboard inputs correctly.
- Fixed breadcrumb occasionally hiding action buttons.
- Fixed Budget > Categories selecting the wrong date for a target month.
- Fixed Calendar > Events hanging due to a Recurrence calculation loop.
- Fixed Cook > Meal Plan not setting the right time for Meal Times.
- Fixed Health > Items and Health > Logs not creating entries for children.
- Fixed Inventory > Item setting the quantity to 0.
- Removed push notification proxy via Cloud Notifications for self-hosted instances. Please use Web Push notifications directly from your instance–we don’t want your private data! See the docs for more information.