What's New in Homechart: v2021.09
Task Templates and Copying
We’ve added task templates under Plan, allowing you to create templates and copy them. We’re also starting to add global templates that everyone can use, such as chore lists, home maintenance lists, and more. You can also copy any task (and its subtasks) now, too.
US Holidays and Astronomy Calendars
Homechart can now show US holidays and astronomy calendars in Calendar. Please let us know what other calendars we should add!
Projects can now be associated to budget categories. Use this to help budget and plan for your next home improvement or vacation!
Projects can now be tagged and will show up alongside tagged tasks, giving you more ways to organize your planning.
Homechart now remembers your previous searches, making it easy to switch between search results.
- Add more animations when checking Plan Tasks and Shop Items
- Currency values now use your primary/accent colors, in the future we will probably let you specify these colors directly (feedback welcome!)
- Icons are now used more consistently throughout the app
- Links and other clickable items are now underlined instead of blue
- Removed the import/export view, you can import recipes under Cook > Recipes and Budget > Accounts > Any account.
- When adding an inventory item, the form will now include properties in the current view